In this post, I talked about using Make.com to send emails whenever I made a new blog post. Unfortunately, that turned out to have many problems of which the main issue was that gmail required authentication every three days and you have to use the desktop browser version to re-authenticate. In other words, it was not usable, especially from a phone. I am now trying Zapier.com to see if it works any better. It works a bit differently by using the RSS feed from blogger instead of logging into blogger to see if there is a new post. Also it seems to be better about only getting a new post, not an older post and it checks every 15 minutes so I can post multiple times a day and people should get emails. We will see how it works.
Tuesday, December 30, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment